Monday, June 04, 2007

USUALLY THERE'S MORE TO SEE, BUT THE DOG ATE MY HOMEWORK

I must offer sincere apologies to anyone who might have cruised by this blog after reading my recent story about the spunkiest hobo dog ever, but I've been moving house from the snug (and occasionally smug) bubble of Arcata to the mean streets of Eureka and haven't had a lot of spare time recently. Hell, it's summertime. What the hell are you doing with your ass glued to a chair in front of a computer? Go out and get some fresh air, play with the kids.

There, don't you feel better now?

3 Comments:

Blogger Isindra said...

Hey J.

This is a fascinating story!

I sent you an email about your possible trip down to Frisco, but you might not have recognized the address so I'm replicating here...

I have a friend who rents a room in his apt. He will rent it to you two for cheap if you like. It has a separate entrance and it's own bathroom.

Also, I luuuuv Bimbos so I might go with you all if you don't mind!

Last, would you send me a copy of the real Boomer Jack book if I send you $$ for shipping and (obv) cost?

I want to read it to my class, but can't find it 'round here.

12:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Haha, you've been blogging longer than I have. Dork. Hey, did you check out the ginormous McSweeney's sale and auction that's going on right now? I wish I hadn't just spent my entire projected life savings on a new computer... Sigh. Maybe their publisher will go bankrupt again someday...

2:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, wait, I forgot about my old livejournal blog from 2001 - 2003. I wonder if I ever deleted it, or if it's still lurking out there, gathering dust and providing blackmail material to ruin my chances of running for any public office... as if labeling myself an "angry atheist" on blogger wasn't material enough...

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home